For PhilCare Card Members:
- Please call Affinity Dental Clinics branch for an appointment.
- Members from selected accounts have access to all branches of Affinity Dental Clinics.
- Please bring and present your HMO card and another valid ID.
- Members may avail of the following dental care services (please confirm with your Human Resources Department):
- Once a year oral prophylaxis
- Consultations and oral examinations
- Simple tooth extractions, except surgery for impacted tooth
- Temporary fillings
- Gum treatment and adjustment of dentures
- Recementation of loose jackets, crowns in-lays and on-lays
- Treatment of mouth lesions, wounds and burns
About PhilCare Health Systems
PhilCare offers a multi-service health care program that makes available to its clients a comprehensive health care benefits package that provides quality health care services at a cost-efficient price. The benefits package of PhilCare includes preventive as well as curative services, ensuring its members of one of the most complete coverage programs available today.
PhilCare is a member of the Philippine First Group of Companies which is led by the Philippine First Insurance Company established in 1906, PFIC is the very first Filipino-owned domestic non-life insurance company in the country. PFIC’s solid financial footing and vast experience in more than a century of existence make it one of the country’s leading and well-established insurance companies today.
PhilCare is owned by STI Investments, Inc., a holding company whose notable stockholders include STI Education Services Group (formerly Systems Technology Institute, Inc.) and PFIC.
PhilCare is proud of Php 881 million total assets and Php 212 million stockholders’ equity. With earned revenue for 2011 reaching over Php 1.3 billion, a client base of over 200,000 members, and around 1,000 corporate accounts, PhilCare is unquestionably one of the top health care service providers in the country.
Please visit www.philcare.com.ph for more information.