For MediCard Philippines Members:
- Please call Affinity Dental Clinics branch for an appointment.
- Members have access to Affinity Dental Clinics Cavite, Cebu and Bacolod.
- Please bring and present your HMO card and another valid ID.
- Members may avail of the following dental care services (please confirm with your Human Resources Department):
- Once a year oral prophylaxis (after having paid the annual premium)
- Consultations and oral examinations
- Simple tooth extractions, except surgery for impacted tooth
- Temporary fillings
- Gum treatment and adjustment of dentures
- Recementation of loose jackets, crowns in-lays and on-lays
- Treatment of mouth lesions, wounds and burns
About Medicard Philippines
MediCard Philippines was established in 1987 and is considered to be a pioneer in the HMO industry in the Philippines. With a total of nearly half a million members, 14,000 accredited doctors, specialists and dentists, operating in more than 600 hospitals and clinics nationwide, MediCard is one of the biggest HMO companies in the country.
Since its inception, the concept of service-oriented total health care has been the molding ideal of MediCard. The competition is vast, and the benefits being offered by the competitors are tempting. However, MediCard has taken the lead in providing innovative and productive ideas that cut down the cost of health maintenance without compromising its quality.
Please visit www.medicardphils.com for more information.